Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be nice to get a look at this kid in pre-season but seems he might go out on loan straightaway...

So you're using the only game that Arthur was not brilliant, when the entire team was not so good to take those conclusions?
How about all his other games in the Libertadores?
Wendel is better than Douglas and people here only need to search and use the google translation to realize that.
Since when Douglas is considered better than Arthur or Wendel????
Be in the U-20 NT proves nothing.
And Gerson?????? Gerson was good two games at youth level with the nt; NEVER EVER played well in the professional..

The idea that there's more space in Brazil IN 2017 is a myth.
The gamea are under a bigger temperature, players need travel the continent all the time, play twice in the week, but space due to tactical deficiences is the exception, not the re among big clubs.
How many teams in Spain can defend better than Corinthians in your opinion?
There's MUCH more space in Spain.

I dont need to wait a Brazilian player go to europe to know his level.
This is absurd.
Brazilians won 25% of the World Cups.
There's no historical evidence to support that your claim, only exceptions.
Gabriel Jesus would never score so many goals in Brazil as he can score in europe or in the nt.

Dont know what you're talking about.
Only a few teams will give you space to play; Fluminense for example.
There are not those games when a team cam smash the other, like in europe.
The majority of Brazilian teams are historical big teams(13)
- 10 of them won the libertadores
- 07 of them are world champions
- there's much more faults and i dont know which games you're watching if you think theres more space than in La Liga, probably state level games or fluminense.

Arthur and Wendel are far better tha Douglas.

That Wendall guy, I bought him some shoes once and he gave me some knowledge.

Gironas right side of the field could potentially be Roberts - Douglas - Maffeo

With the way we are spending money at the moment I reckon Roberts will end up replacing Nolito.

Hopefully Sanchez is the one who replaces Kelechi and we have already replaced Navas with Bernardo.

We don't have the space for him in our squad right now even if we got all the work permits and he was deemed good enough. It's not an urgent position, a year in spain to settle himself and gradually up the standard he's playing against would be good, Whilst we're on the topic of Girona, If we can't shift Nolito as is being reported i'd sooner we sent him to Girona if they want him, than have him here rotting away. if he helps their team it means our kids we've sent there have better quality to play with and more chance of improving.

So you're using the only game that Arthur was not brilliant, when the entire team was not so good to take those conclusions?
How about all his other games in the Libertadores?
Wendel is better than Douglas and people here only need to search and use the google translation to realize that.
Since when Douglas is considered better than Arthur or Wendel????
Be in the U-20 NT proves nothing.
And Gerson?????? Gerson was good two games at youth level with the nt; NEVER EVER played well in the professional..

The idea that there's more space in Brazil IN 2017 is a myth.
The gamea are under a bigger temperature, players need travel the continent all the time, play twice in the week, but space due to tactical deficiences is the exception, not the re among big clubs.
How many teams in Spain can defend better than Corinthians in your opinion?
There's MUCH more space in Spain.

I dont need to wait a Brazilian player go to europe to know his level.
This is absurd.
Brazilians won 25% of the World Cups.
There's no historical evidence to support that your claim, only exceptions.
Gabriel Jesus would never score so many goals in Brazil as he can score in europe or in the nt.

Dont know what you're talking about.
Only a few teams will give you space to play; Fluminense for example.
There are not those games when a team cam smash the other, like in europe.
The majority of Brazilian teams are historical big teams(13)
- 10 of them won the libertadores
- 07 of them are world champions
- there's much more faults and i dont know which games you're watching if you think theres more space than in La Liga, probably state level games or fluminense.

Arthur and Wendel are far better tha Douglas.
Just reading between the lines and I don't want to put words in your mouth here, are you saying there are other good players in Brazil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.