Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just seen that, looks like an immediate loan. We must really rate him because I can't recall Txiki taking pictures with any of our signings who we've sent straight on loan.
He looks a player and could be an absolute bargain if he can continue to develop. Have only seen bits and pieces of him but a Scouse mate of mine has be raving about him for awhile and is gutted we picked him up. I have kinda stopped getting excited about these type of signings as seems to be more buy to sell. Mooy, zinchenko, unal, antuna, carceres, brattan, herrera and moreno are all players I thought were hidden gems and was looking forward to them developing into first teamers but seems they are bought to turn a profit which is a great move by the club but it tough to see what players the club see as part of our future.

I just looked a Girona's squad on Wikipedia and they only have 15 first teamers, plus 3 out on loan. So it looks like we're buying the rest of their squad for them. They do have Bono in goal though.

All signed and sealed so will lock this now with thread in main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.