Douglas Luiz - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps. Brazil are scheduled to play the USA and El Salvador in early September, with 4 more fixtures before Christmas and 4 thereafter. We’ll therefore have a clearer idea of the likelihood of him meeting that criterion by the next transfer window. If he doesn’t start for Girona, it will look mighty odd if he plays for Brazil. :-)

Wellll, a rule is a rule :)

Aaand... club and Brazil are completely different situations! ;-)

Girona didn't work last season. I hope Txiki can find a club where Luiz can play regularly. Think it won't be Girona.

Wellll, a rule is a rule :)

Aaand... club and Brazil are completely different situations! ;-)

Girona didn't work last season. I hope Txiki can find a club where Luiz can play regularly. Think it won't be Girona.

Different manager at Girona now, and Eusebio prefers 433 to Machin's 4222/343 which means an extra space in midfield.

How soon can someone re-apply for a work permit? If he gets a call up for the Brazil squad that would surely make a difference. So could we go for a permit in winter window?

How soon can someone re-apply for a work permit? If he gets a call up for the Brazil squad that would surely make a difference. So could we go for a permit in winter window?

No. I refer you to post #102 on this thread. It will likely be next summer, at the earliest.

Still think it'd be great for him to go to France. Just don't trust Girona with him after last season, and there was rumored interest from Vieria at Nice along with our new connection with Toulouse.

And how quickly can someone put together a Portuguese Grandparent?

Need to take some tips from the old England cricket selectors who were experts at unearthing an English great grandparent or Aunt two times removed for talented South Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.