Douglas Luiz - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see where he fits. We have DM position covered with Rodri and Fernandinho backing up. Gonna be limited game time for him next season.

He was the surprise star of last summer's pre-season for me, & I was fuckin gutted we couldn't get him a work permit.

If we get him one this time around, he'll have a year to study Fernandinho, before becoming understudy/competition for Rodri (if he signs). Brilliant news if true.

Don't see where he fits. We have DM position covered with Rodri and Fernandinho backing up. Gonna be limited game time for him next season.
Fernandinho probably only has one more season in him for us. Best to have Douglas come in and learn to play our way over this season (yes less game time), but then get alot more when Dinho leaves.

Fernandinho probably only has one more season in him for us. Best to have Douglas come in and learn to play our way over this season (yes less game time), but then get alot more when Dinho leaves.
Surely its better for him to play regularly, whilst also seeing if he is actually good enough to be in our squad. Rather than playing couple of League Cup games in makeshift team.

Loan for another season would the best for him I think. I mean he will barely make the bench unless we have decent amount of injuries

Feel like his chance was last season, he would have got games for us and maybe had a Zinchenko moment. Can't see him getting enough chances and that's if we could get the 'exceptional talent' exemption for him that we tried to get last season, and failed.

Feel like his chance was last season, he would have got games for us and maybe had a Zinchenko moment. Can't see him getting enough chances and that's if we could get the 'exceptional talent' exemption for him that we tried to get last season, and failed.
Think a big part of the exceptional talent ruling is the fee paid as we already own him we miss out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.