Douglas Luiz - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think a big part of the exceptional talent ruling is the fee paid as we already own him we miss out there
I remember Pep was quite pissed as City had gone out of their way to get testimonials from various people involved in Douglas' development to back up the claims of his potential, but it was completely ignored. Since we did all that last year, i can't see it having changed much this year since he didn't break into the national team, proper.

I remember Pep was quite pissed as City had gone out of their way to get testimonials from various people involved in Douglas' development to back up the claims of his potential, but it was completely ignored. Since we did all that last year, i can't see it having changed much this year since he didn't break into the national team, proper.
Yes tbh probably either have to find a Spanish granny and get him dual nationality or sell with a buyback

Better to have it sorted sooner rather than later. We must now understand that he’s only likely to qualify for a work permit by breaking into the national team, something he’s unlikely to do playing sporadically in Spain. Fenerbache also have Jailson, the young Brazilian who is a defensive midfielder as well, so they’ll presumably be in competition.

How does this work permit criteria work, from what I've seen recently it makes very little sense. Aston Villa recent signing Wesley has been granted one but I don't see how, he came from another EU club (Bruge I think), but I can't see that he's represented Brazil at any level, can someone explain?

How does this work permit criteria work, from what I've seen recently it makes very little sense. Aston Villa recent signing Wesley has been granted one but I don't see how, he came from another EU club (Bruge I think), but I can't see that he's represented Brazil at any level, can someone explain?

It seems exceptions panel did the job.
Transfer fee was €25m. Played CL for Brugge.

4 points are needed from:

-The value of the transfer fee being paid for the player is in the top 25% of all transfers to Premier League clubs in the previous 2 windows
-> 3 points

- The value of the transfer fee being paid for the player is between the 50th and 75th % of all transfers to Premier League clubs in the previous 2 windows -> 2 points

-The wages being paid to the player by the applicant club is in the top 25% of the top 30 earners at the club
-> 3 points

-The wages being paid to the player by the applicant club are between the 50th and 75th % of all the top 30 earners at the club
-> 2 points

-The player’s current club is in a Top League and the player has played in 30% or more of the available domestic league minutes
-> 1 point

-The player’s current club has played in the group stages or onwards of the Champions League, Europa League or the Copa Libertadores within the last 12 months and the player has played in 30% or more of the available domestic league minutes
-> 1 point

Good transfer by Villa it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.