Doves

Mike N

Whilst watching Elbow at Glastonbury last night, I remembered seeing them at Old Trafford, cricket ground, years ago supporting New Order and Doves. I've seen Doves a few times and always enjoyed them so the question is, as above.

Went to see them at the warehouse project in 2010. A great gig,turned out it was their last!

Jimi Goodwin supported elbow this year, and played the park stage at Glastonbury last night.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndI05un4tvo&sns=em[/video]

Mike N said:
Whilst watching Elbow at Glastonbury last night, I remembered seeing them at Old Trafford, cricket ground, years ago supporting New Order and Doves. I've seen Doves a few times and always enjoyed them so the question is, as above.

Think they only get a 15 minute gig at city every other season now...

Thanks for the info chaps. I didnt know about Jimi Goodwin going solo so will have to catch up with that.

Last Broadcast remains one of my favourite albums and IMHO is a bit of a classic.

Jimi is playing Kendal Calling this year. About the only thing on the bill I'm looking forward to seeing - going as part of a stag do; great.

They said it was a hiatus rather than a split so hopefully they will be back at some point.
I remember Pete Mitchel giving Cedar Room its first ever airing on his Key 103, IQ show. I managed to get a copy of the 10" which was worth qiute a bit of cash.
I went to the Move festival, that was a fantastic day. Although I was a bit gutted Shaun Ryder pulled out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.