Dowd

We're not really here

Did my eyes deceive me or did Dowd celebrate Boro's second today? It looked like he almost did a dance. Not excusing the defeat or how absolutely shit we were but that fat bastard gave us nowt as per.

We're not really here said:
Did my eyes deceive me or did Dowd celebrate Boro's second today? It looked like he almost did a dance. Not excusing the defeat or how absolutely shit we were but that fat bastard gave us nowt as per.
Was talking about this leaving the ground the fat bastard defo celebrated the second

You can abuse the ref all you want fellas but we collectively got what we collectively deserved today - yes there was a handball and yes Kun seemed to be pushed over and he gave us neither but how many of us got a shiver when Boro came out of the hat thinking " shit thats a tricky tie" ? None of us did - we were dicked today and everybody at the club should be aware of what they do to turn things around before it becomes a slump then a slide....

Definitely a cheat but we had 20+ "attempts at goal" so regardless of his cheating, we should have put the ball in the net. Should no longer be reffing at the top level because of his weight IMO. He wasn't in a good position to see their handball either and the linesmen are useless.

He should have been made to step down from being a ref years ago. He is so unfit he can't keep up with the ball. Questions should be asked why he did not give a pen for the 1st half handball. But saying that in the 2nd half we looked knackered. That midweek friendly did us in. Our owner has put millions into the club. But used us like a toy making the team take the midweek trip. So we can't just blame Dowd. Personally I blame Navas he is shit.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
He should have been made to step down from being a ref years ago. He is so unfit he can't keep up with the ball. Questions should be asked why he did not give a pen for the 1st half handball. But saying that in the 2nd half we looked knackered. That midweek friendly did us in. Our owner has put millions into the club. But used us like a toy making the team take the midweek trip. So we can't just blame Dowd. Personally I blame Navas he is shit.

Nobody is blaming just dowd. He did though cheat. He always does. Had he been honest we'd have gone through. Papering over cracks maybe but we'd still be in the hat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.