Dream team of players to have visited City

NQCitizen

With the Barcelona tie coming up I've been thinking about how lucky I've been to see some amazing players come to the Etihad - would love to see Messi, Kaka and Ibrahimovic yet.

I've only been going to games for 5 years or so, so I'd be really interested to see what everyone's Dream Teams of players they've seen come to play against us would be.

211213124338.png

NQCitizen said:
With the Barcelona tie coming up I've been thinking about how lucky I've been to see some amazing players come to the Etihad - would love to see Messi, Kaka and Ibrahimovic yet.

I've only been going to games for 5 years or so, so I'd be really interested to see what everyone's Dream Teams of players they've seen come to play against us would be.

211213124338.png

id take a prime Henry over Drogba and Shevchenko

................................Van Der Sar..............................
....Lahm...........Terry..............Vidic.....................Cole...
..Ronaldo.......Sweinstieger.......Vieira........Robben......
.......................Bergkamp..............
.......................................Henry....................................

How would you like to play that lot

NQCitizen said:
dandeman2008 said:
Buffon never played against City, it was Alex Manninger

Oh. Well Neuer will be getting a call up. Never got to see Henry or Maldini unfortunately and was so gutted Kaka didn't make it on for Real.

That's strange, I'm sure most people go to watch the City players not the opposition players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.