Dreams involving City?

On the Wednesday before we beat the Rags 5-1 in 1989, I dreamed that they had beat us 3-0 and was really upset until I realised that we hadn't played the game yet. Since then I have had a few dreams where the outcome is more or less the opposite of the future game. Weird.

The Charity Shield prior to the 6-1, I dreamed we beat the Rags 8-4. They won the Charity Shield 3-2 so the aggregate score was right!

Weirdest of all was a dream about a Cup Final. I dreamed that towards the end we brought on Joe Royle as a sub and he scored. It was so real that (you will laugh at this) I checked whether we had in fact brought back Royle as a player. I had real difficulty persuading myself it was just a dream.

I once dreamt I was playing for City.
I picked the ball up and played a one two with Colin Bell then passed out to Tevez on the right wing.
I continued my run.
Tevez crossed the ball.
I leapt and volleyed the ball…

And kicked the wife out of bed.

True story.

I keep having a recurring dream that I'm playing for City but have no idea why I keep getting selected. I can't move, and when I do, it's like running through treacle, and nobody actually notices that I'm on the pitch.

Oddly, when I was younger, I had a dream I saved ‘The Sultan of Brunei’s’ daughter ( he was widely regarded as the richest man on the planet at the time I think, certainly one of the most famous rich people anyway ) , when he asked me what I’d like in return, I replied “ support my team, a million quid be a great start too”(mid 70’s this btw).

Pretty strange considering how things turned out.

Funnily enough, last night had a dream we were playing newcastle, Grealish scored and to celebrate he ran up and down the steps of the big stand there, wierd, I think i watchwd that video of ratboy and spitty challenging each other go do it before hitting the hay.

Recurring dream about going to Maine Road with my mates and walking up the Kippax steps into the Kippax singing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.