Drinking alcohol in your seat

What's the difference between the rules at the mo and the ones I've suggested?

Why would there be more standing up?
And if some dick head is throwing any drink around, alcoholic or not, they should be removed from the stadium
Because you know full well those who want to spoil it will have no intention of two drinks maximum. They’ll find a way because that’s what dick head trouble makers do. I’m with you, it should be allowed and the law was brought in on a whim, but it’s got disaster all over it because some people just can’t help themselves.

Can just imagine someone completely pissed sitting next to me during the whole match giving a totally incomprehensible coverage of the game. The sober ones are bad enough.

Just make the North stand alcohol free so anyone who wants can move there to avoid booze.
It'd be more sensible to designate a few blocks as a Beer Chuckers section.

Family section, Singing section, Beer chuckers section, standing section, FOCs section (CBL3 have this one covered), Empty seats section, Early leavers section...

If anything, there's a push to move away from drinking at the seats in rugby. Lots of people complain about constantly having to get up and down as others try and get past with their drinks, plus spillages and so on. They're trialling no alcohol sections at Twickenham because so many are getting pissed off.

I kind of get the annoyance at being treated differently for football, but I have to say that by accident football has pretty much got it right.

Because you know full well those who want to spoil it will have no intention of two drinks maximum. They’ll find a way because that’s what dick head trouble makers do. I’m with you, it should be allowed and the law was brought in on a whim, but it’s got disaster all over it because some people just can’t help themselves.
I agree, I like a beer more than most but letting everyone drink in games will lead to throwing pints and it will end in fights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.