Drinking alcohol in your seat

dickie davies

From flat earth & I'm a c*nt (says @ LongsightM13)
at the match
There's a big movement behind this as discussed on talkshite

Surely football fans should be treated as we would if we went to watch rugby or a concert
However I believe there should be added rules
The bars are not open all the time. They close five minutes after kick off in both halves and open five minutes before the half time and full time whistle
There's no huge rush at half time then
A supporter can take a maximum of two drinks to his/her seat

What's everyone else's thoughts?

at the match
There's a big movement behind this as discussed on talkshite

Surely football fans should be treated as we would if we went to watch rugby or a concert
However I believe there should be added rules
The bars are not open all the time. They close five minutes after kick off in both halves and open five minutes before the half time and full time whistle
There's no huge rush at half time then
A supporter can take a maximum of two drinks to his/her seat

What's everyone else's thoughts?
Even more standing up & more importantly everyone would end up in a beer shower the amount of goals we score.

I love a beer probably more than most but in the stands its a definite no from me.

Sadly, there’s too many dick heads follow football and it’s nigh on certainty that they will spoil it.
What's the difference between the rules at the mo and the ones I've suggested?

Even more standing up & more importantly everyone would end up in a beer shower the amount of goals we score.

I love a beer probably more than most but in the stands its a definite no from me.

Why would there be more standing up?
And if some dick head is throwing any drink around, alcoholic or not, they should be removed from the stadium

Worked well yesterday that’s for sure in Shaktar. Most were drinking at their seats although there were a couple of casualties but I suspect that was from Drinking all day prior

The security cameras can pick out any person in the ground anyone misbehaving throwing the beer plastic cups get a fine of £500 and banned for the rest of the season

I’m not a great advocate of beer in the seating area as it would cause too much drama with the soakings people would get.. I reckon I would be classed as an alki by most definitions but even I can handle not having an ale in hand for 45 minutes ...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.