Drinks you only drank in your teens

Southern Comfort - drank too much one night when I was 18 and have been virtually teetotal since.
You CAN get treatment for this condition, you know. Just start off with bitter shandy, then put less lemonade in until you're cured. Take it gently - we don't want you relapsing into sobriety.

Some of us older fans might remember a beer produced for the younger drinker called “Gauntlet “.
Think it was produced by Whitbreads, but it didn’t last that long as it tasted like bitter but with 4 spoonfuls of sugar in it!! Produced in the late 60’s early 70’s I think.

Last edited:
we used to drink clandue ,I think it was called as yoofs,did the trick,also tenants super and a small bottle bells whiskey,, :(
Clan Dew, blended whisky, my old man got a bottle for Christmas in the 70’s, I think it was still in his cupboard when I left home mid 80’s.

Jack (Daniels) and Coke.
Miller Genuine Draft (hint: two of the three words in this particular brand of beer are false advertising).
The occasional strawberry daquiri (because my college roommates and I threw a party every year where we served them, solely to attract as many girls as possible to our our campus apartment).
White Russian (this was long before I aged and became lactose intolerant, and fatter).

On a side note, as a child of 80s America, I will note nearly every girl I knew drank California Wine Coolers by Bartles and James.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.