Driver Help

city4ever

I have just re-installed my machine from scratch and i have no sound, i know i need to install a sound driver however i dont know which one i need to install! is there any free software which you can run and tells you which sound drivers are needed???

These drivers can usually be found on the installation disc that comes with your motherboard.

If you haven't got the disc go to http://www.driveragent.com/?ref=93 where you can scan your machine for the drivers required. To get the right drivers from this site you have to pay for them. There's no need to do this, just make a note of the driver required and do a search for it.

The only information i can see is a sticker that says 866ASU i have found drivers for it but none seem to work

BlackSheep said:
Save yourself the struggle and heartache. Disable it in the bios and buy yourself a cheapo one from dabs.com.

umm, yeah why not spend money on somethng you already have.

PM TINY and ask him how he got the detailed copy of his system information and post it here, I can see what hardware you have and maybe find what you need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.