Driving School Recommendation Please .

Ladybarn Blue .

Would somebody please recommend a driving school for a loyal Blue who lives in Flixton / Urmston and works in Trafford .

He is in his 30,s and never driven before .

Manual car please .

Thank you advance .

It's all about the relationship between instructor and driver in my opinion, so what works for one might not for another.

I'd pick someone local and only buy 3 to 5 lessons at first. If they feel happy then continue but if they feel awkward, then change.

Took me fucking years to get this under my belt. Tell "your mate" to not be afraid to shop around and find the right person, a good instructor will produce a good driver rather than a robot who can only do moves for the test and then drives like a cünt afterwards.

No such thing as too many lessons, your mate is only in a race with himself. Best of luck!

Driving lessons seem to have gone up in price an awful lot. My first lesson was with a lady instructor called Pam who had an uncontrollable urge to rest her 57 year old wrinkly mitts on my firm ripe young man thighs as she recanted the highway code verbatim in super slow motion. In fairness her lessons were only £3.25 an hour and I passed first time so thank you Pamela for your indefatigable prowess and attention to detail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.