Driving tests

.allan

So who failed there test for something stupid then?

I certainly did today, about a minute away from passing my test first time with no minors at all (i finished my test with no minors) i accidently went over a zebra crossing as someone was about to cross, therefore i fail rightly but still so frustrated.

Nowt stupid just couldn't fucking drive a motorised vehicle. About 13 years ago I failed with 24 minors, 4 majors and a dangerous fault. Nearly pulled out at a roundabout not noticing a huge goods lorry to my right, examiner slammed on with the dual brakes and ordered me to pull over right away. He took the keys told me I had failed and we walked back to the driving centre in total silence.

I had only been in the car for 15 mins if that and my instructor still takes the piss when he sees me, telling everyone the guy was so shook up he didn't do another test that day.

Nah it was stupid.

.allan said:
So who failed there test for something stupid then?

I certainly did today, about a minute away from passing my test first time with no minors at all (i finished my test with no minors) i accidently went over a zebra crossing as someone was about to cross, therefore i fail rightly but still so frustrated.

feel for you mate, i had no minors and went over an unmarked crossroads at the end of the test, on a side road behind the test centre, when looking to park up!

pissed the 2nd time though with no minors again, got a certificate and £20 m&s vouchers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.