Drug addicts on the streets

Symptomatic of how uncaring and selfish our society has become. This can all be traced straight back to self-serving politicians and their policies which plunge already desperate people into situations that they're unlikely to ever escape. Imagine someone in your family found themselves in that situation. Perhaps then, many would take a more sympathetic view.

Plus, crack tastes nice.
yes I remember years ago seeing thatcher, Clarke and heseltine holding down some poor unfortunate victim and injecting him with heroin, the bastards

Boris will sort it out.

Boris has enough on his plate.

tAvTTpI.gif

I had three smackheads shooting up outside my flats in the NQ a few months back. Insane.
It's nothing new. We used to have a pair smack heads regularly blazing on the steps outside our flat 25 years ago. They used to puke and spit all over the steps, making them treacherous.

MY missus used to clean the steps with bleach and boiling water, and one day she'd filled her bucket and as she opened the door, the usual suspects were sat there, foil and lighter in hand. The red mist descended, and she launched the water closely followed by the bucket. We never saw them again after that.

About 6 months later, we heard one of them died of an overdose.

It's nothing new. We used to have a pair smack heads regularly blazing on the steps outside our flat 25 years ago. They used to puke and spit all over the steps, making them treacherous.

MY missus used to clean the steps with bleach and boiling water, and one day she'd filled her bucket and as she opened the door, the usual suspects were sat there, foil and lighter in hand. The red mist descended, and she launched the water closely followed by the bucket. We never saw them again after that.

Blimey that's 3 gone then bet they keep away from your gaff in future.

I thought you were going say bleach poisoning.

Blimey that's 3 gone then bet they keep away from your gaff in future.
We've moved since. Thankfully those flats got knocked down about 10 years ago.

We don't see as many junkies in the streets where we live now, but the town centre is riddled with them. Mainly smack and spice, but coke is also a big problem.

We need to have some kind of camp (old holiday camp etc) where the users can agree to join or are sent,
it would be a secure facility, and the drugs should be given free of charge, from confiscated stock.

You can only get released if you agree to treatment, otherwise you stay among your own until you die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.