DRUM XTREME SOFTWARE - help needed!

BLOOMUEN

Longshot, but though I'd ask anyway.

I've recently been given an electronic USB drum kit (Pacific Digital Drum Xtreme DX100). Unfortunately, there isn't any software with it and their website seems to be down (bandwidth limit exceeded - not really sure whether this is a temporary thing or permanent?). I guess the kit is a few years old, but would be fine for my kids. Does anyone know where I might get a copy of the software? Would be grateful for any help.

Ta!

Wondering if you found the software. Let me know finding myself in the same situation 15 years later.

Wondering if you found the software. Let me know finding myself in the same situation 15 years later.
Bloody Hell. I’d forgotten i ever posted this haha. You did well to find it. Needless to say, I no longer have the drum kit and don’t believe that I ever resolved the software issue. Maybe you’ll have more luck than I did. You can send me some feedback in 2040, assuming I’m not dead :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.