Dry January...

Shaking hands already. Though that might be the wanking ban as well.
There are limits!

I’m on day three mate. Decided to knock it on the head early.

I recently had a liver function test back from the doctors and I was (pleasantly) staggered at the results, which I was dreading tbh. I think my conscious days off the booze that I subject myself to every week have probably helped, but as I approach 50 I know I can’t keep hammering it like I have done for the last 30 or so years.

The problem is that I fucking love the stuff! :-/

I’ll start when I run out of booze which I think will be in around 4/5 days. From then it will be weekend only. Starting something like this on a bank holiday is never easy! I like a drink on my day off!

A few beers, Red wine and Port left now. Yum yum!
I’m not sure you have the willpower to see this through if i’m being honest!
How about joining my #MincepiefreeJanuary gang?

There are limits!

I’m on day three mate. Decided to knock it on the head early.

I recently had a liver function test back from the doctors and I was (pleasantly) staggered at the results, which I was dreading tbh. I think my conscious days off the booze that I subject myself to every week have probably helped, but as I approach 50 I know I can’t keep hammering it like I have done for the last 30 or so years.

The problem is that I fucking love the stuff! :-/

You are doing well. I suppose you are helped by the driving you do though not by the company you keep!

It can be catch 22 with the drink. Not great for you when you overdo it regularly but then there’s the great nights out which we all love. I can cast my mind back to football celebrations, music, all sorts. Going out is good for you mentally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.