Dual Nationality

talkativesprout

Brexit looming and I myself voted for it, but just want to cover all my bases.

My mother being of Dublin birth and myself born in Ashton Under lyne does this give entitlement to dual nationality?

Kids and wife all being born over in her madjs fair isles but never having had passports (i have had a British Isles passpot previously)

Whatever your politics i'm just looking for the best possible mix/nationality for a changing euro map.

thoughts please

Brexit looming and I myself voted for it, but just want to cover all my bases.

My mother being of Dublin birth and myself born in Ashton Under lyne does this give entitlement to dual nationality?

Kids and wife all being born over in her madjs fair isles but never having had passports (i have had a British Isles passpot previously)

Whatever your politics i'm just looking for the best possible mix/nationality for a changing euro map.

thoughts please
Yep, diaspora up to third generation have no problem with getting an Irish passport.

I would imagine dual nationality if you required it.
But I foresee no problems with movement between our great nation and the republic ?

My Dad was born in India. Do I get duel?
I don't see why not
the_duel_by_jasinski-d2zvm28.png

Is it weird i typed the first post in an Irish accent to somehow embelish my case....Jimmy?

*michael

Why would other European countries prevent us from taking a fortnight’s holiday post-Brexit? Our tourism is a huge source of income for them.

I’ve been to Serbia and Georgia within the last twelve months without issues at passport control.

Last edited:
We could go on holiday before we joined the EU and we'll be able to go after. I used to work in other countries before the EU was formed and will be able to do so after. As before I will probably have to jump through a few hoops to secure the job, but that can also be a good thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.