Dublin blues

blue_paul

Folks,

Working late tomorrow night and so won't get home for the match. Does anyone know a pub definitely showing City tomorrow night? I appreciate this is a long shot with that other lot being on at the same time!

Cheers in advance.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
There is a pub at the top of O'Connell Street that shows all the matches. It has rakes of tellys.

This is it.. good spot
http://www.sports-in-bars.ie/sports-bars-Dublin/Woolshed--The--40.html

I watched the Bolton game in there, coincidentally. (At least, I think it was in there.) I was staying with the missus in a hotel just round the corner from the Garden of Remembrance, so while she hit the shops I hit the black stuff...

What I do remember is talking to a guy who works at the Guinness brewery who told me he was the only Wigan fan in Ireland. I told him there weren't many more in England.

Enjoy the game, and if you find a €50 euro note on the floor, I dropped it!

Sinnotts opposite the gaiety should be showing it, usually have a few games on different screens, was where I watched the FA cup final, great boozer for a match. any other dublin blues heading over tomorrow, im on the 12.40 ryanair if anyones around for a pint!

Dunne Believable. said:
Sinnotts opposite the gaiety should be showing it, usually have a few games on different screens, was where I watched the FA cup final, great boozer for a match. any other dublin blues heading over tomorrow, im on the 12.40 ryanair if anyones around for a pint!
On this flight too.....I don't drink but you can buy me a coffee pmsl :-)

blumoon said:
Dunne Believable. said:
On this flight too.....I don't drink but you can buy me a coffee pmsl :-)

Haha, no prob mate, i'll keep an eye out for ya.

Surely Chaplin's on Hawkins Street will have it on for you?....come in Dublin Branch, please confirm.

P.S. Good to see all you Dubs in the Bull's Head both before and after the Wigan game.

PPS Maine Road FC (who the Dubs sponsor along with Reddish & Didsbury Branches) won 0-5 at Stone Dominoes last night...now for the big F A Cup tie at Lancaster City this Saturday! Doing nowt -get to Lancaster and give the guys a cheer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.