Dubstep

Miami Weiss

Really getting into it.

These aren't filthy, very chilled out.
Have a listen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPTC6wyHQOs[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw-NCWUYzdI[/youtube]

Dunno why but i've started to get into it a bit recently, it's nothing like my taste in music, maybe i think some of the new Enter Shikari tunes like Havoc A have made me listen to it,

if you want a top dubstep artist, i've been listening to a guy called 'Bar9'

very very good.

Freestyler said:
Dunno why but i've started to get into it a bit recently, it's nothing like my taste in music, maybe i think some of the new Enter Shikari tunes like Havoc A have made me listen to it,

if you want a top dubstep artist, i've been listening to a guy called 'Bar9'

very very good.

Yeah I like him.

I like the heavy bass tone to it. And those can be easy listening type chill out tunes for me. And I love chill out music. But they can become quite tedious.

Was the guy who won the mercury last year or the year before dubstep. Liked some of his stuff but listening to the album as a whole most was similar to each of the other tracks.

Have loads of mates who love Dubstep, I just find it boring and repetitive.

Although some of them say the same thing about the Manics and Stone Roses, so swings and roundabouts...

its good when I'm out, but thats about it. loads of the indie kid type have jumped on it, bandwagon music in my eyes.

P10GIOK said:
its good when I'm out, but thats about it. loads of the indie kid type have jumped on it, bandwagon music in my eyes.

bang on. dub is rave music imo, cant be doing with these indie kids claiming to like dub and then doing wierd little jiggs and singing/humming along when it comes on. too commercial now, just like so much good dnb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.