Due for a phone upgrade

Glauber Berti

Finding it to be torture searching through all the pros and cons of the phones on the market right now really don't know where to start so i thought i'd ask you effervescent souls on BM to see if you had any advice/opinions

torn between

LG G3
Samsung Galaxy s5
HTC One M8
or Waiting for the Note 4

can anyone offer any help?

Just got the HTC one(not the m8) and I am very pleased with it. I even got a rather spiffy leather case for it.

Htc One M8 looks the one for me,may even give the Google Nexus 5 a go.
That shit hot dot case for the Htc One M8 is half price at The Carphone Warehouse.

I'm struggling to find a decent deal before I consider which phone to get.

But the vibe I am getting is that HTC are on good form at the mo after going a bit shit.

dobobobo said:
I'm struggling to find a decent deal before I consider which phone to get.

But the vibe I am getting is that HTC are on good form at the mo after going a bit shit.
I use uSwitch to compare deals and can get the M8 at 32 a month with unlimited data I think that's fairly decent

I've got the m8, and it's outstanding.
The screen is great, and seems to be somewhat durable - especially compared to my last phone (Sony xperia) which scratched when just put in my pocket. The only remotely annoying thing about it, is the double tap to wake the phone up, which happens sporadically when it's just in hand, or in your pocket. But im certain it can be switched off.

Also, use the case it comes with. Not simply because of its protective properties, but because it's slippery as fuck to hold without it.

I have the Sony Xperia Z1. Smashing phone. Now surpassed by the Z2.

Excellent phone for browsing, large screen, very good quality handset and nice UI and lots of nice little touches. The screen appears to be better on the HTC one and SG phones. However, these phones have issues too judging by the reviews.

The best phone for you depends on what you want it for. Get yourself to a phone shop, have a play with the different handsets and see what you like best.

We are running Motorola moto g at the minute £15 pm a great phone and rightly billed as the phone the I phone 5 should have been.top spec at budget price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.