duhhhh, what happens if we lose to UAE?

skybluekings

So much positive vibes rolling again since our poor run of form.
Has anyone even considered the fall out if City were to lose to UAE tonight?

Not really no.

The team will be made up mostly of reserves and kids, with a few first teamers thrown in for good measure (and lack of international duty).

So not too fussed about the result. Its good exposure

Re: uhhhh, what happens if we lose to UAE?

skybluekings said:

Yeah, if a team made up of Benjani and Garrido can't win out there we'll never get in the top 4.....

Wouldn't worry about it mate tbh, realistically the only first team players are Ireland and Onouha, Silvynho whose really a squad player. Can't see it being that big a deal. If it was the first team then id be worried. Obviously I don't want us to lose, but don't think its anything to worry about if we do.

It won't matter at all.

In fact I'd hope/expect we'd score a couple of own goals if we're leadin to make Sheik Mansour feel a bit better and for it to end in a diplomatic draw...

skybluekings said:

One of 2 extremes...

If we lose, there will be another hundred Hughes is crap/useless/responsible for the Credit Crunch, global warming, rising petrol prices, Mourinho can walk on water threads.

While if we win, there will be hundreds of Why isn't Benjani/Garrido starting every game, as Adebayor and Bridge are cack.

Apart from mayeb a confidence boost, there is nothing riding on tonight that can be used for or against anybody.

For me its like the Barca game, just watch and enjoy without the blood-pressure taking the customary hit!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.