dumped

ban-mcfc said:
BimboBob said:
ban-mcfc said:
I know how you feel Rach, don't worry 2014 will pick up.

You're a good person who is fun to be around, you'll find someone who's right for you.

Perv alert.

Lol.

Me and Rach are mates. I've got enough trouble with a certain maniac to try and get involved with any more women.

I know you're gay mate, I was only joking.

Rach deffo needs to watch out for any male 'mates' experiencing their own relationship issues. As an attractive woman at a vulnerable time it will be like moths to a flame as far as pervs go.

Aww, sorry to hear that Rach. it's never good when a relationship ends whether it's your decision or the other persons.

Take some time out, spend time with your mates and drink too much Amaretto and Coke for a couple of weeks.

Work out what you've learned from this relationship and how you can put that into practice in the future.

Take care honey. xxx

bluegirl74 said:
Aww, sorry to hear that Rach. it's never good when a relationship ends whether it's your decision or the other persons.

Take some time out, spend time with your mates and drink too much Amaretto and Coke for a couple of weeks.

Work out what you've learned from this relationship and how you can put that into practice in the future.

Take care honey. xxx

i feel so stupid as i thought things were going well , never mind aye :D x

XxRachXx said:
bluegirl74 said:

Take care honey. xxx

i feel so stupid as i thought things were going well , never mind aye :D x

i know! it's always worse when you don't see it coming. i promise you'll be ok soon.

ban-mcfc said:
BimboBob said:
ban-mcfc said:
Lol.

Me and Rach are mates. I've got enough trouble with a certain maniac to try and get involved with any more women.

Have we met yet?

I'm not sure, but I don't care about your sexual orientation mate. It's your life. And if you are a friend to Rach then that's fine with me as well.

BimboBob said:
ban-mcfc said:
BimboBob said:

Have we met yet?

I'm not sure, but I don't care about your sexual orientation mate. It's your life. And if you are a friend to Rach then that's fine with me as well.

Haha, I'm not gay. You can be straight and have female friends.

ban-mcfc said:
BimboBob said:
ban-mcfc said:
Have we met yet?

Haha, I'm not gay. You can be straight and have female friends.

Can you??

I've allways wanted to shag them.

Observation - in the op you said it usually you doing the leaving to stop being hurt and later said you did not see it coming.

Perhaps he may have saw it coming from you in the near future and got in first to prevent him being hurt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.