dumped

ban-mcfc said:
BimboBob said:
ban-mcfc said:
Have we met yet?

I'm not sure, but I don't care about your sexual orientation mate. It's your life. And if you are a friend to Rach then that's fine with me as well.

Haha, I'm not gay. You can be straight and have female friends.

Perv Alert #2

cityboy5 said:
Love takes time to heal when you're hurting so much. In time he will realise he was blind to let you slip away , at the end of the day you only have one heart and eventually it will be molded in a love that is so strong. One magic moment can change your life one tender moment can make everything alright and your feelings can't get worse so the only direction is upwards and forward from here and the main thing you need is time right now. I call this the 40 day warning because its important to see if you still feel the same after this period of time you can take the next step into how you will deal with the relationship. Good luck

Are you a Mariah Carey fan by any chance?

Rach, it will hurt for a while but it does eventually go away.

I was left for another bloke last year after a two year relationship, and although I am meant to be an emotionless bloke, it hurt a lot.

Biggest piece of advice I can give is that you have got to help yourself. Cut contact and stop checking Twitter and Facebook, it will just torment you for longer.

Surround yourself with positive people and wait for time to heal.

I used it as motivation and a year on I am in a much better place than where I was when I was with her.

Better job, got fit etc.

Well, life is like that. Relationships are difficult for most people Rach. Those with magnetic personalities, bags of charisma and huge whatnots seem to fare OK but for us mere mortals (not meant as a slight on your huge whatnots BTW) it is all trial, error and tribulations at first. But, to put it bluntly, if at the end of the day he didn't want to continue the relationship, then it is best to end it sooner rather than later. Three f'ing years I spent in my first relationship and all the time knowing it was never going to work because she didn't feel the same way about me as I did about her and yet breaking up affected me for several years after. But meeting her again last year, some 30+ years later, I realised I'd had a lucky escape. You'll meet the right person someday, it is just a matter of looking beyond any obvious physical attraction to shared interests and values - and recognising them when you see them. Looks fade but personality persists.

steviemc said:
cityboy5 said:
Love takes time to heal when you're hurting so much. In time he will realise he was blind to let you slip away , at the end of the day you only have one heart and eventually it will be molded in a love that is so strong. One magic moment can change your life one tender moment can make everything alright and your feelings can't get worse so the only direction is upwards and forward from here and the main thing you need is time right now. I call this the 40 day warning because its important to see if you still feel the same after this period of time you can take the next step into how you will deal with the relationship. Good luck

Are you a Mariah Carey fan by any chance?
I wouldn't have thought so.
More a Barbara Cartland fan.

ban-mcfc said:
BimboBob said:
ban-mcfc said:
Have we met yet?

I'm not sure, but I don't care about your sexual orientation mate. It's your life. And if you are a friend to Rach then that's fine with me as well.

You sit on a throne of lies.

It's ok to come out these days mate. No one will judge you.

XxRachXx said:
Been dumped for the first time .. && not going to lie it hurts !!!

don't think ive stopped crying for 2 hours :( sounds daft but im usually the one leaving people so it doesnt hurt but this hurts :/
roll on 2014

You've told us what's happened Rach, when you are ready tell us why you think its happened.

Their are plenty on here who have seen it, done it and bought the T Shirt in the world of the broken hearted !.

Its usually when the Forum is at its best.

BimboBob said:
ban-mcfc said:
BimboBob said:

You sit on a throne of lies.

It's ok to come out these days mate. No one will judge you.

Only the bigots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.