Duncan Castles

DCIAC.

You heard it here first.
91skX9RJkFL._SX425_.jpg

I find it strange that there is no mention of l Standard Chartered's trade with Iran and subsequent investigations, despite the country's terrible record on human rights. Liverpool's main sponsor but ignored
Haha maybe its on the agenda thread.
On RAWK

Syed might reflect one day that being approved of by Duncan Castles might not have been proof of his own brilliance.

Poor little Dunc...let’s drink his salty tears...all because we have made him feel not so glorious as a glory hunting raggy ....aw bless...

I find it strange that there is no mention of l Standard Chartered's trade with Iran and subsequent investigations, despite the country's terrible record on human rights. Liverpool's main sponsor but ignored
Well I asked one Liverpool fan on Twitter about it , he said it was just funny to compere the 2 thing, and said I was blinded to try to defend our owners. What do we learn from that yes its ok for Liverpool fans to be "blinded" but not others .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.