Duncan Castles

I remember seeing lots of crying kids , girls etc when we were loosing to Qpr. Didn't hear a dickie bird about sky showing them. Some right divas about.

Doesn't make it right then either. Hardly something to write to your MP about, but if you want the general response to each and every time they do it, then yes, I will stand by saying I don't think they should be showing children crying for the purposes of entertainment and pathos. And certainly not as a crutch to back up what their summariser is saying about the Arsenal team.

Adults are fair game.

Doesn't make it right then either. Hardly something to write to your MP about, but if you want the general response to each and every time they do it, then yes, I will stand by saying I don't think they should be showing children crying for the purposes of entertainment and pathos. And certainly not as a crutch to back up what their summariser is saying about the Arsenal team.

Adults are fair game.
will you stop them doing it. You go to a public sporting event so you will get this shown, like it or not. I remember the city fan was it at Stoke away. It was plastered all over the nationals at the time. I don't recall no one giving 2 fucks about one of our own. To much PC today. People should grow a pair. I have 2 kids and I never put them on Facebook etc but if they are caught on national tv , then I ain't going to complain coz that's the way of the world. I don't hear any condemning of seeing the poor Syrian kids being shown.

will you stop them doing it. You go to a public sporting event so you will get this shown, like it or not. I remember the city fan was it at Stoke away. It was plastered all over the nationals at the time. I don't recall no one giving 2 fucks about one of our own. To much PC today. People should grow a pair. I have 2 kids and I never put them on Facebook etc but if they are caught on national tv , then I ain't going to complain coz that's the way of the world. I don't hear any condemning of seeing the poor Syrian kids being shown.

Yes, I know the regulations, I just don't have to like it. It's nothing to do with "PC", that's a lazy catch all. I just don't find distressed children on tv a particularly edifying form of entertainment. Sorry for being such a radical.

Oh I'm sorry for not giving you a comprehensive list of all the things in the world I don't like. I'll have to put that together just so you can't point out something I haven't specifically mentioned to you before. My sincere apologies.

Yes, I know the regulations, I just don't have to like it. It's nothing to do with "PC", that's a lazy catch all. I just don't find distressed children on tv a particularly edifying form of entertainment. Sorry for being such a radical.

Oh I'm sorry for not giving you a comprehensive list of all the things in the world I don't like. I'll have to put that together just so you can't point out something I haven't specifically mentioned to you before. My sincere apologies.
. Apologies accepted. Now if you can get the list ready before I go out at 12 that would be great. I need to go to the local park and take pics of kids crying when I demolish their snowman.

Swansea away when we got beat in 2011/12, wasn't it?

He resides in 115, near the front, see him every home game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.