Duncan Castles

will you stop them doing it. You go to a public sporting event so you will get this shown, like it or not. I remember the city fan was it at Stoke away. It was plastered all over the nationals at the time. I don't recall no one giving 2 fucks about one of our own.
If it's the one where his pic was in the boardroom for years after, I used to go drinking with him and his brother. Lovely lad and he was never upset about that photo. Was his badge of pride for loyalty to the club

If it's the one where his pic was in the boardroom for years after, I used to go drinking with him and his brother. Lovely lad and he was never upset about that photo. Was his badge of pride for loyalty to the club

Have to confess I was at that Stoke game when we went down to the third tier and I cried like a baby later. I must have been about 30 at the time and it felt like we really were about to go into oblivion. As it happens I loved that season in the third tier - visiting a few new grounds. So glad I wasn't plastered all over the red tops. If we ever get relegated again I’ll wear my sunglasses just in case.

Is this doctor implying that wanting defeat is the sign of someone with high self esteem.. what a knob. Castles is a slug and a **** of a man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.