DUNNE and RICHARDS

dazz46

I may piss a lot of people of with this but Dunne was for the last couple of seasons going to become a legend for city unfortunetly he has stayed one season too long and is now becoming a joke,He makes mistake after mistake and is allways out of position.The bigist problem is apparently Hughes cannot see this.
As for Richards he was saying last season his best position is centre half now all of a sudden he thinks he is a better right back ,which i do agree with as he is not good enough to play in the centre because of his lack in concentation.

Neither of them are good enough for a top club, luckily for them, we aint a top club.

Read a good piece on his decline the other day on a blog.

Some speculate that Dunnies decline is more to do with Richards decline and that if we get a decent centre half his form might improve, and that keeper is also to blame.

Micah himself has admitted his own form has suffered moving from right back.

I think ultimately he will become a squad player anyway, simply not good enough for where we are going.

bluemoon32 said:
Neither of them are good enough for a top club, luckily for them, we aint a top club.

I disagree. Richards is good enough but is having a bad season for whatever reason(s). Age, form, confidence may be, and some reasons that have been discussed on this board. One reason he even mentioned himself a couple of days ago.

Can't believe the naivity of some fans. He was the best thing since sliced bread when he came onto the scene and was quality early last season.

The problem for Richards is that he isn't a good enough natural defender for centre half but also isn't good enough for the modern day full back role ( getting foward,crossing) etc etc.

dazz46 said:
I may piss a lot of people of with this but Dunne was for the last couple of seasons going to become a legend for city unfortunetly he has stayed one season too long and is now becoming a joke,He makes mistake after mistake and is allways out of position.The bigist problem is apparently Hughes cannot see this.
As for Richards he was saying last season his best position is centre half now all of a sudden he thinks he is a better right back ,which i do agree with as he is not good enough to play in the centre because of his lack in concentation.

How dop you know Hughes can't see it? I'm sure he can but he's hardly going to ring you and tell you he's bobbins and he's on his way out is he?

Richards isnt a good footballer!!
Cant pass, cant cross, isnt a good reader of the game
Tremendous athlete though, but im afraid the two aint the same

he's been found out for me.

Isnt Kompany a center back?? i know we need him in midfield but cant we try Vince in the heart of the defense instead of these two out of form players continue to wreck havoc with our defense?

Got to agree with lee about Hart i just dont rate the lad,and he can not instill confidence in his back four

If Hughes could see it man blue he would have dropped him or taken the captaincy off him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.