DUNNE and RICHARDS

LEE BRADBURY said:
Read a good piece on his decline the other day on a blog.

Some speculate that Dunnies decline is more to do with Richards decline and that if we get a decent centre half his form might improve, and that keeper is also to blame.

Micah himself has admitted his own form has suffered moving from right back.

I think ultimately he will become a squad player anyway, simply not good enough for where we are going.

why, where are we going mate with Parker & bellamy ?

Div 1 maybe ?

i'd keep dunne and move richards, the lad's getting too cocky and he's really nto worth all the admiration right now.
if the option of getting senna is still alive, id put him as a DM and move vinnie next to dunne in centre of defence

dazz46 said:
I may piss a lot of people of with this but Dunne was for the last couple of seasons going to become a legend for city unfortunetly he has stayed one season too long and is now becoming a joke,He makes mistake after mistake and is allways out of position.The bigist problem is apparently Hughes cannot see this.
As for Richards he was saying last season his best position is centre half now all of a sudden he thinks he is a better right back ,which i do agree with as he is not good enough to play in the centre because of his lack in concentation.
I agree with this, also it would be great to see Richards and SWP on the right together, they've played a couple of games for England together and looked really good!

For me I feel Dunne is struggling not only beacuse he is being played out of position on the left side of the two, but he is also getting dragged out of position having to cover for Richards not doing his job in the middle, and also with Ball and Garrido both struggling on the left hand side defensively, he is getting pulled all over the plce.
Get a decent left sided centre half alongside him. Put Dunnie back in his proper position leaving Richards on the bench as cover, and I think you will see his form improve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.