Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is good enough to play for us. the only question is if haaland will commit to coming to us already in Jan. Because if he does not commit to us I don't want to look like a mug next summer with no striker again. I would rather get Dusan for the certainty.

And for the contribution he could make the rest of the season.

we are definitely not getting haaland if we're getting vlahovic

If we go ahead with getting Vlahovic, we either already know we aren't getting Haaland, or are ok with not trying and having Vlahovic instead.

All these links to these players ain’t coming from city so it’s agents leaking lies to get teams interested and to pay more.

The links rarely ever cone from city. And if you go bu what his agent has said in public so far, doubt they are coming from him. Could be his club, looking to tempt other clubs

I think thats solely down to Peps policy of not keeping players who dont want to be here. By all accounts Torres wants the Barca move, so as long as they meet the valuation we'd let him go.

Yes, pep's policy of not keeping players who don't want to be here. Unless they have a contract. Like Sane, Garcia, Bernardo, Laporte, Sterling and probably Torres.

Yes, pep's policy of not keeping players who don't want to be here. Unless they have a contract. Like Sane, Garcia, Bernardo, Laporte, Sterling and probably Torres.
I suppose i should say doesnt stand in their way if an acceptable offer comes in, just that one hasnt, which is lucky for us in Bernardos case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.