Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The standard in this league is far higher and the fact that Wolves are below 1 too when the 3 best teams in the world are in this league (+Bayern) is a huge achievement.

The Ronaldo point being that goals aren't enough and the fact you listed pace as one of his attributes when he's really not that fast is even more of a worry.

Like I say I've watched him a few times this season now and all I see is a player not good enough for City. Fair enough you don't agree but you can just say that. I've posted in here a couple of times this season and every time you've jumped on the comment because I don't agree with you; this time trying to call me ignorant.
No I wasn’t calling you ignorant. I was calling the view of Serie A as a shit league as ignorant. The point of goals conceded is such a weak one for me. Here’s one example: you just cited Bayern as a team to be in the top 4 of the world alongside the PL top 3. I would agree with you. But Bayern too has conceded an average of more than a goal per game this season. So has Atletico Madrid. Last season, only us and Chelsea averaged less than a goal conceded per game in the PL. Wolves will not finish the season with those stats, I guarantee you.

Would be interesting to be able to read the club's scouting reports on players we get linked with, and then compare them to the posts written on BM .

Just an idle thought, and no swipe at anybody by the way.

Just killing time waiting for the grand unveiling of Ralf's Rockets .
My dog's name is Rocket, please refrain from association between Rocket and the SCUM. I thank you in advance.

We take it somewhat for granted the guy isnteadily available in January, if we or a club should want him.

Fiorentina will still want a big fee for him. Particularly now theyve climbed into 5th, 6 points off 4th, they might start to dream and think with the form he is in, maybe a chamce at CL football is worth hanging onto him till the summer. Or at least using that as a bargaining arguement.

My dog's name is Rocket, please refrain from association between Rocket and the SCUM. I thank you in advance.

My sincere apologies , absolutely no offense intended.

Ralf's Rabble is perhaps a name you can accept, but if that still offends, I think we can agree to keep it simple and just call them the rag cunts ?

And my apologies for any offense inadvertently caused to your dog.

We take it somewhat for granted the guy isnteadily available in January, if we or a club should want him.

Fiorentina will still want a big fee for him. Particularly now theyve climbed into 5th, 6 points off 4th, they might start to dream and think with the form he is in, maybe a chamce at CL football is worth hanging onto him till the summer. Or at least using that as a bargaining arguement.
He’s gettable for €70M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.