Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we won't sign him, our squad is too good and too elite for him..

I think Palmer is better player than him and other academy guys like Delap for example..

And also, Fiorentina players have tendency to flop at city.. Jovetic / Nastasic.. :D

I hope we won't sign him, our squad is too good and too elite for him..

I think Palmer is better player than him and other academy guys like Delap for example..

And also, Fiorentina players have tendency to flop at city.. Jovetic / Nastasic.. :D
Yeah Palmer and Delap for sure better than a guy with 30 league goals this year..

Yeah Palmer and Delap for sure better than a guy with 30 league goals this year..
Stats aren't important, what I have seen so far - he isn't that good with the ball..

I didn't like his first touch, dribbling skills and the fact that he has good finish - isn't the most important thing for Pep..

He is not a type of player, who suits Pep`s philosophy....

P.S Put Palmer in Fiorentina and he will score even more :D

Stats aren't important, what I have seen so far - he isn't that good with the ball..

I didn't like his first touch, dribbling skills and the fact that he has good finish - isn't the most important thing for Pep..

Palmer the midfielder?

I'm not fully convinced with this one. Let's not forget Immobile scores 30 a season in Serie A and if you watch him for Italy is bang average. I don't see Vlahovic suiting Peps style of play either. Can't see us spending the money on him tbh.

"Stats aren't important" , tell that to the army of back room staff in the coaching and administration department. Maybe the reason "he isn't good with the ball..." is because he dispatches it to the back of the net as soon as he can, just what we are missing. How many of the games he's scored his 30 odd goals have you seen in full ?. As of now, when 1.1.2022 comes Palmer and Delap are inexperienced, very promising fringe players in our squad, Vlahovic is on a one man mission to drag Fiorentina towards the top of Serie A , not the top of the PL under 23 league. A little perspective and not comparing what "may be" with current reality is what the club will hopefully base any transfer decisions on and they haven't done too badly to date.

We need a striker badly. Absolute stats are important for a striker wtf..

good finishing isn’t important to pep with all the chances we are missing bc we don’t have a out and out striker that clinical? Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.