Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Vlahovic really saw Lukaku and said no i don‘t wanna end up like that. Juventus legit buys Fiorentina players every year. Quite funny. They still need a whole new midfield apart from Locatelli.

We’re gonna end up with Kane aren’t we…
Looks that way.

Although for the right money (i.e. less than half what Spurs will ask for him) I think he would probably do a half decent job for us. In fact any half decent striker would score 25 goals a season in our team. I just couldn’t stand giving Spurs 100 - 150m for him.

I’d say he’s top of the list now. Could also see Darwin Nunez if Kane doesn’t happen.
I understand the Benfica fetish of some around here, but it doesn’t make sense to sign Nunez after we have signed Alvarez. Kane is in the past. The timing is gone and he’s not leaving Tottenham anymore. Although, like I have said, I think if he were to leave them, he would end up at United — and I’d be perfectly fine with that…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.