Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id rather Kane. Watched Joao against Valencia he was dreadful
Levy will ask for at least £100m for Kane in the summer again. I'd rather take chance with Felix who could easily play our false 9 and will undoubtedly thrive under Pep, his time under Simeone does not matter to me, it was always a bad move.

Levy will ask for at least £100m for Kane in the summer again. I'd rather take chance with Felix who could easily play our false 9 and will undoubtedly thrive under Pep, his time under Simeone does not matter to me, it was always a bad move.
Gonna be Haaland.

I'd rather not have any of Kane or Felix.

Costly and on current form not good enough to justify it.

I'd rather not have any of Kane or Felix.

Costly and on current form not good enough to justify it.
That's fair enough mate, but if we don't get Haaland I don't think we have too many options. You can always look at other names like Darwin Nunez or Alexander Isak and not rule them out as well, whoever we get has huge shoes to fill.

Haaland becoming a bit of a risk maybe.

lot of lower body issues. Missed a third of his games for Dortmund this season. He’s an incredible player but he has to be on the pitch to be that incredible player.
Same was said of Kane and Grealish, both of whom we tried to sign last summer. No one is signed if they don’t pass the medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.