Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me mate Dortmund refusing to sell at £150 million yet knowing he is going to go next season for £68 million says he is off to Bayern, the ony thing that is still getting haggled about is the wages and agents fee.
That means nothing, with all due respect. They just calculated he was key to their season and would still have a chance of extending his contract. He’s off in January or the summer. Because of some leaks I have seen in the German media, clearly coming from Bayern, I am led to believe they know they won’t get him and are communicating with their audience/fans already their own narrative. We’ll know not long from now! I think the chance of him coming here is very good

Thats quite a lot.....especially if you had been following his progression and development since we acquired him.
He would be in the first team squads,and getting minutes,of half the other Prem clubs.

He is a genuine contender for Dinho's soon to be vacated throne.
You don't put a kid with zero experience into a championship chasing team however good a future he may well have.

Thats quite a lot.....especially if you had been following his progression and development since we acquired him.
He would be in the first team squads,and getting minutes,of half the other Prem clubs.

He is a genuine contender for Dinho's soon to be vacated throne.
Some Bluemooners always seem to believe the answer lies in the transfer market, when the club are starting to generate some real prospects. I’m my humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.