Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? Their inside information is among the best. Do we really need more underlying bias?

A quick search shows me that the likes of Juve, Milan, Inter and united supporters have their journalists down as tier three sources of transfer information. A thread on Reddit from a year ago suggests that this is their level of reliability across the board, with the same rating given in 2018.

In the summer they reported a load of bullshit transfer rumours which aren't worth me copying and pasting and claimed England won a penalty against Denmark purely because UEFA wanted to do Boris Johnson a favour because of his role in stopping the Super League.

Apparently their reputation has plummeted since the death of Candido Cannavo and their regular sections on tactical analysis have also disappeared.

Maybe they're of a better standard than their peers but, at this point, I'm not seeing anything to suggest I should believe a word they print.

We need to get him because we ain’t paying haaland money so he is the next best thing but I still think we will go for Kane again . Hope not though .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.