Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
been a while since we've had a "watched him for the first time for 45 minutes, he's fooking shite" discourse
It’s genuinely hilarious. But even in the supposed “anonymous” game, he still scores... lol

I don’t mind who we get, but we know one thing for sure Pep won’t tolerate anonymous games whether the player concerned scores or not.
I don’t think he was anonymous. I was quoting the definition by the other poster

Would be interesting to be able to read the club's scouting reports on players we get linked with, and then compare them to the posts written on BM .

Just an idle thought, and no swipe at anybody by the way.

Just killing time waiting for the grand unveiling of Ralf's Rockets .

With the exception of the top 3 + Wolverhampton, every PL team this season has conceded on average more than one goal per game. Also, I’m not sure what your Ronaldo comment is supposed to mean?! The guy just passed 800 official goals in his career. It’s supposed to be a miracle that he scored 29 goals in a season? Lol
The standard in this league is far higher and the fact that Wolves are below 1 too when the 3 best teams in the world are in this league (+Bayern) is a huge achievement.

The Ronaldo point being that goals aren't enough and the fact you listed pace as one of his attributes when he's really not that fast is even more of a worry.

Like I say I've watched him a few times this season now and all I see is a player not good enough for City. Fair enough you don't agree but you can just say that. I've posted in here a couple of times this season and every time you've jumped on the comment because I don't agree with you; this time trying to call me ignorant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.