Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of clubs have made serious enquiries about Vlahovic and not one has returned, including us. There are a few outlets reporting this now as you can imagine given his current popularity.

The reason is because his agent has seen what Raiola is getting for Haaland and wants the same…even without the release clause.

The lad is stuck at Fiorentina with zero offers.

Doubt that very much. A)Raiola isn't actually getting anything for Haaland, yet at least. Some speculation aside.
B) his agent has so far been saying otherwise, even mentioning deals and offers they found acceptable in the summer still stand, once Fiorentina decide to accept a fee for him

If you’re worried that Haaland would come and leave in a few years, you can be sure that Vlahovic would come and leave in a few years... Raiola has a history of respecting players who want to stay. This agent looks a mess

You've said this before. And I have just believed it without question. Not that I'm doubting it, just haven't seen anything. Have any links of his claims etc?

Doubt that very much. A)Raiola isn't actually getting anything for Haaland, yet at least. Some speculation aside.
B) his agent has so far been saying otherwise, even mentioning deals and offers they found acceptable in the summer still stand, once Fiorentina decide to accept a fee for him

I think it’s on balance true.

Obviously Raiola hasn’t got anything yet as Haaland hasn’t moved but it’s not a secret that there is a huge wedge heading to him and Alfie.

If it’s a choice between what the agent is saying is acceptable and what the various clubs are leaking he actually wants when it comes to it, I’m going with the latter.

I dont blame them for giving it a go but I expect by now they are realising they aren’t getting it.

snubbed atletico because he felt one more year at fiorentina will do better for his development. he clearly knows what he is doing. very driven guy. if we do not get haaland i would be happy with him. true winner mentality and has every attribute to make it in the pl. should be available for around 50mio in the summer with only 12 months left on his contract. that would leave enough spare cash for a dm & lb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.