Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its very unlikely but I'm hoping that we surprise everyone including ourselves by signing Vlahovic in January and signing Haaland in the summer. And both merge along with the other new comer Grealish into some new master plan that Pep is evolving.

Yeah I wonder that too.. my only concern is Dusan goes to say Arsenal then we drop out of the battle for Haaland because Real Madrid then we are left with nothing again.
I am actually over stressing about who the others sign, because we can't sign everyone. The amount of quality that has been signed by the opposition, Werner, Havertz, Sancho and Ronaldo just a few, that many on here wanted, in the worry that their signing would make the opposition title contenders, but certainly the rags are going backwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact we have not signed Vlahovic when he suits our MO must mean we still have a genuine shot at Haaland, otherwise he would be in blue.

Looks a top player. Let’s hope we have not been led down the Norwegian path.

The longer into the window it gets the more I think the same.

Fiorentina seem to have found replacements, they are happy to sell, January probably suits them more than the summer when his value could drop a bit.

He has supposedly rejected offers from spurs and arsenal so feels he knows he wants to go to a top club (or Juventus).

He is certainly gettable, and at a fair-ish price. There is space in the squad, and Torres money too.

The fact we haven't tried yet, suggests we seem happy to play it all out in the summer.

The longer into the window it gets the more I think the same.

Fiorentina seem to have found replacements, they are happy to sell, January probably suits them more than the summer when his value could drop a bit.

He has supposedly rejected offers from spurs and arsenal so feels he knows he wants to go to a top club (or Juventus).

He is certainly gettable, and at a fair-ish price. There is space in the squad, and Torres money too.

The fact we haven't tried yet, suggests we seem happy to play it all out in the summer.
We can always go for martial ; )

Maybe an unpopular opinion but from what I've seen of him I think he's a better 'footballer' than Haaland.

Work rate, passing, touch, vision, etc.

However, Haaland is faster and seemingly more of a predator though.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but from what I've seen of him I think he's a better 'footballer' than Haaland.

Work rate, passing, touch, vision, etc.

However, Haaland is faster and seemingly more of a predator though.
I think the actual numbers would disagree (even taking into account who they play for)

D8BBE157-9D4B-4C3D-9093-9078BF2EB2CC.png

Which isn’t to say Vlahovic’s number don’t impress (especially compared to some others — though compared to Isak in some senses the Swedish would seem on par if not for goals)

He will be one of those italian based player that will never leave Serie A it seems.

Viola nation said this. Its a fan site but the guy who runs it has contacts at Fiorentina. Apparently Vlahovics agent has a deal where he gets a huge commission if Vlahovic goes to Juve on a free and doesn't sign a contract extension with Fiorentina. Apparently Fiorentina have tried to give everything to Vlahovic to sign a new deal but his agent is not listening or even contemplating a contract extension for his client.

From what the guy from Viola nation said.

The rumour is that Vlahovics agent is not picking up the phone to fiorentina as he's been in discussions with Juve about Vlahovic leaving pocketing a big signing bonus and his agent getting a massive commission. Either Juve get him on a free or they stiff Fiorentina when Vlahovic has one year left to get him on a cheap deal, which Fiorentina can’t do anything about.

Last edited:
Viola nation said this. Its a fan site but the guy who runs it has contacts at Fiorentina. Apparently Vlahovics agent has a deal where he gets a huge commission if Vlahovic goes to Juve on a free and doesn't sign a contract extension with Fiorentina. Apparently Fiorentina have tried to give everything to Vlahovic to sign a new deal but his agent is not listening or even contemplating a contract extension for his client.

From what the guy from Viola nation said.

The rumour is that Vlahovics agent is not picking up the phone to fiorentina as he's been in discussions with Juve about Vlahovic leaving pocketing a big signing bonus and his agent getting a massive commission. Either Juve get him on a free or they stiff Fiorentina when Vlahovic has one year left to get him on a cheap deal, which Fiorentina can’t do anything about.

Probably gearing up for the latter (if any of it is true). Can't see Vlahovic waiting about a year and a half, on low wages, if he gets offers from top clubs and his agent does as well. 6 monts till the summer, sure. All summer and then another year, really don't think so. Particularly as Juventus would need to get themselves back into title and CL contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.