Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what, I do wish the transfer window shut earlier. It's another year where the games before the first international break are being overshadowed by transfer gossip. Anyone would think we don't have a game to play on Saturday!!

Reactions: dom
Can’t believe the one transfer window for the position we really need,we don’t seem to have a plan A B or C like the last few windows, it really is starting to feel like Kane or bust,

I don't see Kane's productivity being any barrier to his potential transfer. Stating that he averages less than 20 PL goals over the past three seasons in factually correct but does not tell the full story. He scored 58 goals in 98 PL games in that period which shows an incredible level of consistency.

Kane does average over 20 PL goals a season over the past 5 seasons and is coming off the back of his most productive ever season for PL goals and assists.

I'm not directly aiming this at you, but I think a lot of people ignore just how good Harry Kane is due to the fact he's English and plays in the PL.

I dont see his productivity being a barrier at all. It is the price that is the barrier.

You are right, being factually correct aside, my somewhat selective numbers do not indeed give the full picture.

There would need to be more concrete links to Vlahovic before this discussion would begin to matter in all fairness.

For those who believe sam lee There js no plan B unfortunately. Kane or nothing

I want to believe him, but his 'City missed out on Kane last season because of Messi' claim has fucked it for me. On this one I can see him maybe having a point. The links won't go away if there is anything to them.

For those who believe sam lee There js no plan B unfortunately. Kane or nothing

That may have been the case when itooked certain we'd get him thinking there was an agreement in place, but if not we may fetch someone in who can do a job for a season or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.