Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlahovic is on, I believe, 30K a week salary. If his current team offers a new contract that doubles his salary this year (for example), any going footballer would take that financial security.

Vlahovic is on, I believe, 30K a week salary. If his current team offers a new contract that doubles his salary this year (for example), any going footballer would take that financial security.
Not if it affects his chances of a big move. £30k per week is not to be sniffed at, but in the bigger scheme, sticking to that & signing a £200k pw basic in 18 months time with the club of his choice makes much more sense.

Kane always looked like it wasn't happening, Haaland I very much doubt will, to be honest initially this lads name came from nowhere but I'd suggest we've dithered and missed the boat again.

4/5 balls across the 6 yard box yesterday & numerous high balls into the middle all crying out for this (sort of) player.

Not if it affects his chances of a big move. £30k per week is not to be sniffed at, but in the bigger scheme, sticking to that & signing a £200k pw basic in 18 months time with the club of his choice makes much more sense.
All reports indicate that his new contract will have a 70-80M release clause. So it won't affect his chance of a big move.

However signing a new contract does afford him security in the short term. In case he tears his ACL tomorrow, he has something to fall back on. If he doesn't and does well, there's a reasonable enough release clause in his contract that the other team can pay.

The players owe nothing to their new potential future teams.

Playing vs Inter at the same time we’re playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.