Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not at all convinced that he's good enough, but I wasn't convinced with dias either and look how that turned out.

Still concerning because this guy really only started putting up good performances around january.

- Get Levy to the table, offer to pay the money for Kane and drop out of the Vlahovic race.
- Sign Kane
- F***Levy, Sign Vlahovic as well

I actually think we need to shift to this sort of deal, unearthing a young gem - remember when there were many who said £20m was way too much for Haaland yet Dortmund paid it. Same with Bellingham -12 months later lots of clubs regretted it. Sure 70m is still a lot of money and who knows if it would pan out or if we are really onto this deal but at 21 with seemingly all the basics he maybe worth a punt. Dealing with Napoli (last year) & Spurs this is never easy - they are shits and always try and rip our pants down and give us a good smacking.

As I said before 120m is the absolute max we should pay for Kane who after 3/4 years would be worth a fraction of the fee. Anything more would be foolish but it's not my £...Maybe it will boil down to Kane forcing the issue but Levy seems to not be a man of his word. Gentleman's agreement -yeah right.
for 40-50m, yeah I am down with that. but you're not paying pennies for him.

i'm not at all convinced that he's good enough, but I wasn't convinced with dias either and look how that turned out.

Still concerning because this guy really only started putting up good performances around january.
Almost, just almost leaves one with the impression that any links to him are complete and utter bollocks.

We have no choice if we are indeed buying him. The club don't seem to land haaland/mbappe in city and they don't want to waste one of the two remaining season of pep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.