Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think there is any point going for someone like him.

Delap is our "project" striker.

If we want a striker for the starting 11 they have to displace Ferran or the False 9, they have to be one of the world's best.

Haaland or Mbappe are the only options.

I would take him in a heartbeat.

Watched him a couple of times now for Firenze & he looks like an intriguing prospect. So far what I've gleaned is he works his socks off, holds the ball up well, is a very calm & confident penalty taker & is a nuisance for defenders when in the box. May need a few more seasons to possibly become a world beater & its difficult to judge his goal scoring ability in Serie A & when he's not banging them in say a more tighter competition as say the Champions League when you only get a few opportunities to score & the margins are finer.

So far he seem's like a poor man's Haaland, which isn't necessarily a bad thing & he's at a different chapter of his footballing progression than Erling. The main difference is currently Erling just seems more clinical at the moment & has proved his worth in scoring goals in the Champions League.

The inevitable new contract Dusan will sign or forced to sign by Fiorentina will most likely insert a release clause close to triple digits, so whoever pulls the trigger will need to be confident of his value as it won't be a cheap signing.

Watched him a couple of times now for Firenze & he looks like an intriguing prospect. So far what I've gleaned is he works his socks off, holds the ball up well, is a very calm & confident penalty taker & is a nuisance for defenders when in the box. May need a few more seasons to possibly become a world beater & its difficult to judge his goal scoring ability in Serie A & when he's not banging them in say a more tighter competition as say the Champions League when you only get a few opportunities to score & the margins are finer.

So far he seem's like a poor man's Haaland, which isn't necessarily a bad thing & he's at a different chapter of his footballing progression than Erling. The main difference is currently Erling just seems more clinical at the moment & has proved his worth in scoring goals in the Champions League.

The inevitable new contract Dusan will sign or forced to sign by Fiorentina will most likely insert a release clause close to triple digits, so whoever pulls the trigger will need to be confident of his value as it won't be a cheap signing.
To be clear, in no way do I think he is on Haaland’s level. But certainly would take him ahead of a Kane now, for instance, all things considered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.