Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honesrly 70m Euros on a stop gap potential player ain't that bad especially since we're most likely selling Jesus. Then next year we could go all in for Haaland and we'd have 2 very good strikers

Honesrly 70m Euros on a stop gap potential player ain't that bad especially since we're most likely selling Jesus. Then next year we could go all in for Haaland and we'd have 2 very good strikers
Who is buying gabby ?
70 m for half hit wonder?

wouldn't buy a striker with 6 months of being worth 70m. too early.
I actually think we need to shift to this sort of deal, unearthing a young gem - remember when there were many who said £20m was way too much for Haaland yet Dortmund paid it. Same with Bellingham -12 months later lots of clubs regretted it. Sure 70m is still a lot of money and who knows if it would pan out or if we are really onto this deal but at 21 with seemingly all the basics he maybe worth a punt. Dealing with Napoli (last year) & Spurs this is never easy - they are shits and always try and rip our pants down and give us a good smacking.

As I said before 120m is the absolute max we should pay for Kane who after 3/4 years would be worth a fraction of the fee. Anything more would be foolish but it's not my £...Maybe it will boil down to Kane forcing the issue but Levy seems to not be a man of his word. Gentleman's agreement -yeah right.

I actually think we need to shift to this sort of deal, unearthing a young gem - remember when there were many who said £20m was way too much for Haaland yet Dortmund paid it. Same with Bellingham -12 months later lots of clubs regretted it. Sure 70m is still a lot of money and who knows if it would pan out or if we are really onto this deal but at 21 with seemingly all the basics he maybe worth a punt. Dealing with Napoli (last year) & Spurs this is never easy - they are shits and always try and rip our pants down and give us a good smacking.

As I said before 120m is the absolute max we should pay for Kane who after 3/4 years would be worth a fraction of the fee. Anything more would be foolish but it's not my £...Maybe it will boil down to Kane forcing the issue but Levy seems to not be a man of his word. Gentleman's agreement -yeah right.

121m would be foolish but 120m wouldn't?

Who is buying gabby ?
70 m for half hit wonder?

I don't think there is any truth to it at this point. But for arguements' sake lets pretend there is.

€70-80m is being suggested. Which is what, just over a third of what Levy is advertising as the price for Kane, whonis supposedly not for sale anyway? For a player who is unproven, sure, but 7 years younger, and showing promise.

I know people will have their heart set on Kane, but really, the suggestion isn't absurd at all, makes some sense. It is no riskier spending that on a 21 year old than it is spending £150m+ on a 28 year old.

As I say, I don't buy it just yet, think the club are fully in for Kane and will get him eventually at whatever cost. But wouldn't be unlike the club either. Fits the profile, decent enough money, decent potential. Is it much different to the Dias deal, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.