Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like the meeting TH was referring to went bad and we immediately went with our plan B. I've mentioned this earlier but City was interested in Vlahovic since the spring i believe
I don’t know I would think if we have pulled out of the Kane deal to go for Vlahovic then @tolmie's hairdoo might have heard something unless this has all happened very quickly in the last 3 hours.

I'm gonna bet that this is bullshit.

As much as I like it when City pull the ol' switcheroo, i.e. Dias.

We’ve never really done well going into the Italian market. Mario proved to be worthless, but at least we got a few memorable moments from him. Bojinov, Jovetic, Corradi, Bianchi were either always injured or just pure shite.
Vlahovic is Serbian...we've done well with players from the former Yugoslav countries (same route as Kolorov).

we aren't in for him, we are threatening to push the price up for him if levy doesn't sell at what we deem a fair price, turning the pressure up, kanes giving it large in the media, threatening to spill the beans and make levy look a ****, and we are threatening to push the price up on a forward linked with spursy, its us playing the game, we let levy think hes a master then checkmate the twat with 4d chess,

Let’s buy him cos he is younger and cheaper, even though you haven’t seen him play? Fucking hell
I didn’t say that we should buy him. I can’t make a judgment because I haven’t watched him. Sorry if this is too difficult for you to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.