Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a chairman wants and what he may get are two different things. Football Italia are using quotes so I'm assuming they are correct. But again, it's not a direct denial that City aren't in for Vlahovic. Sam Lee can be wrong too . Until the club come out and officially deny the link then its still there.

What a chairman wants and what he may get are two different things. Football Italia are using quotes so I'm assuming they are correct. But again, it's not a direct denial that City aren't in for Vlahovic. Sam Lee can be wrong too . Until the club come out and officially deny the link then its still there.
You’re searching for the source of denial?
John Hanning Speke, I believe.

A non denial denial . All the Presidents Men ;-)
WALT LOGAN: The Glomar Response was basically the following: we can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information requested but hypothetically, if such data were to exist, the subject matter would be classified and could not be disclosed.

Simply put:

WALT LOGAN: The Glomar Response was basically the following: we can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information requested but hypothetically, if such data were to exist, the subject matter would be classified and could not be disclosed.

Simply put:
Oh but yes we do know something . A non-denial denial is a statement that, at first, seems to be a clear, unambiguous denial of some alleged statement, but after being analysed carefully turns out to not be a denial at all. So it is not explicitly untruthful.
What I'm saying is that there's some link to Vlahovic no matter how tenuous which could lend to being a bargaining chip in relation to Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.