Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no and no. Incredibly wasteful. He would score 20 goals while messing up 5 times that many opportunities. He’ll give us problems tomorrow no doubt but he’s not at the level we need.
And not to mention his wages.

We spend the entire game parked outside the opposition box, not sure speed is a key feature in our center forward- we tried for kane who is as mobile as a semi-detached house and a 36 year old.
That's why I wasn't too keen on either. While we don't play a counter attacking style ( for the most part) the option to revert to it with speedy and threatful forwards can be a very effective way to attack anyone..even a packed Bus.

This was one of the advantages a speedy Sane brought to the team.

That's why I wasn't too keen on either. While we don't play a counter attacking style ( for the most part) the option to revert to it with speedy and threatful forwards can be a very effective way to attack anyone..even a packed Bus.

This was one of the advantages a speedy Sane brought to the team.
No I do agree with that, still think Sane is a bigger loss than is obvious at times. Not sure Chelsea could have bottled him up as well.

But for me Vlahovic could be a new Kane or Lewa and I'd bang 70m on the table for him tomorrow. Inflated fee, but lower wages.

No I do agree with that, still think Sane is a bigger loss than is obvious at times. Not sure Chelsea could have bottled him up as well.

But for me Vlahovic could be a new Kane or Lewa and I'd bang 70m on the table for him tomorrow. Inflated fee, but lower wages.

I`ve said before he reminds me quite abit of Haaland? The way he runs, the bulldozing style etc and the way he strikes the ball with his left foot? Good in the air and maybe just maybe could be an excellent long term signing with the players we have? Completely different striker as well than we currently have and could be moulded into something very special under pep.

I`ve said before he reminds me quite abit of Haaland? The way he runs, the bulldozing style etc and the way he strikes the ball with his left foot? Good in the air and maybe just maybe could be an excellent long term signing with the players we have? Completely different striker as well than we currently have and could be moulded into something very special under pep.
He does look like Haaland in Rodri's body :)

Playing later today against Torino (five hours from now) for those who wanna watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.