Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
While that header was lovely, in the time after that goal, he played a terrible pass straight out of play when under no pressure, which killed an attack, and he wasted a free kick in a dangerous position by chipping it to nobody. Huge heart, pressed hard right up until the 85th minute, and will get better, but he’s still mighty raw. In terms of galvanising the crowd and leading from the front, he reminds me a little of Tevez, but his technique and passing need to improve.
He can finish as well from the bits I have seen. Not seen enough to pass judgement on him really. But, I would take a few stray passes from a 6'3, Tevev like forward, who knows where the net is.

Pep knows better than anyone the potential hes working with. If Delaps ready he will play.

This transfer would sit more comfortably than Kane/ Ronaldo for me- if its necessary. 10 goals in 2 games with Sterling and Mahrez on the bench / foden and Kev out of the picture suggests it isnt.
Norwich and a 10 men arsenal isn't really telling though still think we need that striker and there will be games this season that having no proven goal scorer will cost us

He can finish as well from the bits I have seen. Not seen enough to pass judgement on him really. But, I would take a few stray passes from a 6'3, Tevev like forward, who knows where the net is.
If we had wanted him, I think we’d have been in for him well before now, especially as he would take some time to get used to the system; his passing accuracy is wayward and would stick out like a sore thumb.

He has one year on his contract after this one, and it doesn’t look as if he’s intending to sign an extension, so the time to sell is now. Fiorentina want to keep him but would dread Juventus coming in for him. Looks like he’ll stay and be 150 million next year…

Reminded me of Bojinov watching him tonight. The last time I watched Fiorentina they had Batisuta up front and seemed to score at will

If we had wanted him, I think we’d have been in for him well before now, especially as he would take some time to get used to the system; his passing accuracy is wayward and would stick out like a sore thumb.

He has one year on his contract after this one, and it doesn’t look as if he’s intending to sign an extension, so the time to sell is now. Fiorentina want to keep him but would dread Juventus coming in for him. Looks like he’ll stay and be 150 million next year…
How is he with his back to defenders, I'd watch a more physical bully of a striker option tbh, if we took a punt on someone.

We have drop off, quick off the shoulder players, while a nessacity for part of the game the alternate option of big 'slightly' technical 9 would be my preference. Game where there is no space between the mid and defensive banks (Low Block/Park the Buses), or drilled to perfection to shut it down (Chelsea).

How is he with his back to defenders, I'd watch a more physical bully of a striker option tbh, if we took a punt on someone.

We have drop off, quick off the shoulder players, while a nessacity for part of the game the alternate option of big 'slightly' technical 9 would be my preference. Game where there is no space between the mid and defensive banks (Low Block/Park the Buses), or drilled to perfection to shut it down (Chelsea).
He’s incredibly good at that. You rarely see him bullied and he is extremely strong so can shield the ball. I really cannot think of a player we’ve had in recent years that he actually resembles. Dzeko was technically better and cleverer, but you always got the impression he hadn’t broken sweat in a game and there was no need to wash his shirt. Vlahovic is more blood and thunder and seems to relish being the focal point of the attack. The strange thing is I could have seen him as the perfect replacement at Spurs for Kane, had he joined us, but I just don’t have the same feeling for Vlahovic straight to us.

Probably only manage to sign him if there is one ;)
6933095622eb73566e26d57d7cbf7aad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.