Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep didnt name anyone just said we wont be buying a stiker in Jan.
Exactly, he didn't confirm Torres' exit nor mention any player coming in. Selling Torres is not his job so he couldn't confirm it. Buying a replacement is not his job so he cannot say we will or won't. There is a week and January for a change of mind and/or a reaction to changing circumstances. My gut feeling is a player will come in before 1.2.2022, I admit my gut's not great (stressed by reading some posts here) but I'd put my gladrags on it.

Not convinced with this guy myself. Reminds me of another Serb who was all the hype (Jovic) before he got his big move and couldn't make it mentally.

If we were to dip our toes into the Serie A market, it has to be Martinez from Inter. He is technically very gifted and scores goals. Seems very much a team player aswell, think he would fit perfectly into our system.
An Argentinian striker ffs what have they ever done in the premier league.

Exactly, he didn't confirm Torres' exit nor mention any player coming in. Selling Torres is not his job so he couldn't confirm it. Buying a replacement is not his job so he cannot say we will or won't. There is a week and January for a change of mind and/or a reaction to changing circumstances. My gut feeling is a player will come in before 1.2.2022, I admit my gut's not great (stressed by reading some posts here) but I'd put my gladrags on it.
Pep on BBC - Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has confirmed Spain forward Ferran Torres is close to joining Barcelona - and says he is "happy for him".

Haven't see much of this guy.
Genuine question, is he like the booby prize if we miss out on Haaland or is he better than that?

Didn’t they say that we will not weakening the team in January ?

I would put more trust in your gut than some of the fairy tales I read on the transfer thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.